In March 2018, we were approached by our partner, Riverstart, asking to help their customer – Internorm – with translation and transcreation of marketing catalogues from German into Russian totaling to 60,000 words within 10 days. Internorm is an international producer of high-end windows and doors based in Austria. Their products stand for excellent quality, innovative technologies and unique design.
Transcreation of marketing catalogues from German into Russian for Internorm
- Transcreate marketing materials from German into Russian within 10 days
- Ensure correct translation on the technical and marketing side
- Preserve consistency in terminology across several documents
The main challenge was not only to ensure correct translation, but also to polish the copy to make it more compelling. We quickly set up a team of 3 translators and 2 editors to organize a smooth translation workflow. Use of a CAT tool and prompt communication in messengers facilitated consistency and quick reaction to translators’ questions. When translation and editing were completed, we handed over the translated copy to Riverstart for desktop publishing. At this step, we provided 24/7 support answering questions about translation, proofreading formatted documents, and pointing out the tiniest details to make sure the catalogues were flawless. As a result, Internorm received their materials translated from German into Russian on time with engaging marketing copy.
"I am very satisfied with the translation and your approach to work. It is always a challenge to transcreate slogans from German into Russian, but you did a great job. We’ve had a very intense round of work too, but with your help were able to finish it just in time."– Andrei Nikonov, CEO at Riverstart
- New marketing catalogues with transcreated slogans that resonate with potential customers
- Perfectly crafted copy to highlight the luxury and tech of Internorm’s windows and doors
- Smooth and quick translation process, which eliminates all imperfections